16oz, single serving broth. Perfect for sipping & getting your vitamins & minerals during the cold season!
Ingredients: Spring Water, Celery, Carrots, Garlic, Onion, Ginger, Turmeric, Cabbage, Kale, Kombu, Dulse, Chickpea Miso, Black Peppercorn, Sea Salt
- High in essential minerals such as iodine, calcium, potassium, manganese and iron.
- Great source of vitamins A, C and B-12, which is especially important for those following a vegan or plant-based diet where vitamin B-12 often needs to be supplemented.
- Contains high levels of fibre & omega-3 fatty acids which support heart health, brain function and many other processes to promote physical and mental wellness.
- Miso contains many healthy vitamins and minerals like vitamin K, manganese, zinc, protein and calcium. Many of these nutrients support essential structures like the bones and nervous system.
- Improves digestion: Because miso is high in probiotics, it helps the body maintain healthy bacteria levels
*Defrost night before using in refrigerator or tear open container when frozen & pop into pot. Heat & enjoy!
Can be enjoyed on its own - we like to warm it up and sip it from our favourite mug or thermos! Or use it in cooking when called for.
Tip: add it to your favorite recipe when broth or water is called for. Cook with broth instead of water when making rice or grains for enhanced flavor and nutrition.
*Lasts 6 months in freezer, 5 days in refrigerator